zondag 25 september 2011

Partheey

Festivals are one of my favourite places to be during the weekends. I love to dance, hang with my friends and, moreover, to dress up! Unfortunately, the summer is almost over and the outdoor festivals are also done.
Two weeks ago I went to a nice small festival called Citymoves. The festival visits different cities during the summer and this was the last town of the season.


Even though the weather forecast told us it would be raining, I didn’t see many rain boots. I guess everybody was hoping for the best. The weather was pretty good. Just a few drops of rain, so we didn’t have to use our rain-emergency-backpack (with rain boots, umbrellas and ponchos). Because of the weather most people wore layers, that means blazers, scarfs, vests and panties.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten