dinsdag 31 januari 2012

Fashion Week Look

 Jacket: Mango
Dress: Ichi
Shoes: Jane Norman


Fashion Week is over. Everyone has new fashion inspiration and fashion week really made me enthusiastic to update my blog a lot more often. 

Well Thursday I went to Amsterdam because of Fashion Week. My very good friend and I wanted to visit Fashion Week downtown, but, lazy asses as we are, we went for a two hour lunch. After that we went outside but it was raining like hell so our hair was all fuzzy and we went to her place to fix ourselves up. She got a really cute place, very vintage looking, as you can see on the image.
After we tried to look good we went to Fashion Week to see the show of Furansu and Nieuw Jurk, young Dutch Designers. I tried to make some pictures during the show, but I failed big time because of my poor photography and the lights.
Anyway, this was my outfit. I tried to wear something a bit comfortable and warm, because I had to work after the show. What do you think?


1 opmerking:

  1. Zijn mooi geworden! En thanks voor de complimentjes over mn huisje haha:) x!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen