maandag 20 februari 2012

Fur and further




It's Monday already! I hate Mondays, but I'm going to my mothers for a nice meal and some fake sunshine (yes sunbed!). Talking about fake, I've got this fake fur vest for like ages and I haven't worn it in years. I wanted to wear this New Look jumper, but it was still a bit could so that's why I combined it with the faux fur vest, looks nice right?

When I was shooting these piccs, the weather was so strange, it looked like it was going to rain and suddenly we had like 2 seconds sunshine. Hate that, I'm craving for real sunshine.

Anyway, in a few weeks it's my birthday and I'm thinking about getting a camera. The camera I use these days is a big and very complicated one of my dads. I want a smaller one, more like an in-between. Suggestions?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten