donderdag 26 april 2012

Long-term Wardrobe

Blazer: Bershka
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pimkie (?)

Hi you guys! Thursday morning again. Late morning and I'm still in bed hihi. I really have to get out and do some things, but I needed some time to relax. Eat breakfast in bed (so my boyfriend will get annoyed, he hates crumbs in bed), watch Gossip Girl etc. 
So far my week wasn't really excited, I mostly whined about the weather. I'm kinda done with the rain.. It's spring for Christ's sake. But events are coming. Saturday I'll go to Amsterdam with a friend of mine to visit a concert. Sunday night it's "Queensnight", which means going out. The day after it's Queensday, which means dancing and drinking all day. I'm excited! They say it will be sunny, but I don't trust these weather people. I've to see first, believe afterwards. 

Oooh, I want to tell something about my outfit! All these items (except my shoes, socks and underwear) are already in my closet for over more than two years! I just happened to wear this outfit, when I realised all the items are "old". This denim I once bought at Pimkie, but I'm not sure. I'm still in love with all the items. Confession: the top is quit done with all his holes, but I keep wearing it. What do you think?

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten