donderdag 10 mei 2012

Today's look on SWYF: A Rainy Day In Spring

Since some time I work as fashion editor at SWYF. We got a new item on our blog since last week: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Wednesday with you guys. 
Ann Harvey Green Vintage Floral Waterfall Jacket (Debenhams | £90.00
MOTO Highwaisted 70's Hotpants (Topshop | £28.00
ASH studded biker boot (Farfetch | £279.00
Fiona Paxton Frida multi-chain necklace (The Outnet | £115.00
Ava WIDE BRIM TRILBY HAT (Reiss | £55.00)
 
Good morning! Another rainy day here in Holland. I'm craving for summer: bare legs, open shoes and bright colors. But for now we have to deal with tights and warm jackets. The temperature is rising so I tried to combine an outfit for today's weather forecast. Perfect for a rainy day in spring if you ask me!

My favorite item all times is this cute highwaisted shorts by Topshop. Easy to combine, trendy but nonchalant. I would say most of my outfits are. I love the floral print trend, for example this jacket. I don't want to be too girly so I combined my outfit with some edgy biker boots by ASH bought at Farfetch and a statement necklace. To finish the look a hat would fit perfectly, especially to keep you dry in this kind of weather.

Shopwithyourfriends is a fashion company, so luckily I can wear almost every outfit to work. I guess this look won't be proper at a regular office, but it's perfect for weekends: a night on the town or just a fun day of shopping.

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten