dinsdag 19 juni 2012

What to wear: A dressy Monday's look

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Monday with you guys.  


DRESS Nowhere Adicia Dress (Nelly | € 23,95)
JACKET Mango (Wehkamp | € 44,95)
BOOTS ANAIS Mid Heel Leather Chelsea Ankle Boot (ASOS | € 80,09)
NECKLACE Animal Chain Necklace (ASOS | € 24,44)
RING Pieces (Wehkamp | € 5,95)


This outfit isn't a regular Monday's look. Normally I would be dressed very comfortable, but today I've got a busy schedule. First I have to work, but tonight I'm going to a fashion show. I needed an outfit which is fashionable, classy but also a bit casual. For today's What to wear: a dressy Monday's look

I just bought this asymmetrical dress which I just LOVE! Because summer in Holland means rain and wind, it's smart to take a jacket with you, just in case. I didn't take the risk of open shoes, because of weather forecast (glad I followed my guts, so much rain this morning, I thought the country would drown). Chelsea boots are favorite in my wardrobe, I thought these would be great for work and my fashion event (and rain).

I know the whole look is a bit dark, but black is the best color for a combination of classy and casual wear. To brighten up the look I took a big ring and a statement necklace. An outfit suitable for a day with many events!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten