woensdag 13 juni 2012

What to wear: Leather & Feathers

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a new blog item since a few weeks: What to wear. Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Tuesday with you guys. 


WAISTCOAT Miso Fringe waistcoat (Republic | £25.00
TROUSERS Shiny Faux Leather Skinny Trousers (Topshop | £32.00
TANK BALMAIN AZTEC PRINT TANK (Farfetch | £394.00
PUMPS Black platforms (Dorothy Perkins | £28.00
EARRINGS Large Feather Chandeliers (Topshop | £30.00
RING Anabella Skull Ring (Missguided | £5.99)


Sometimes you really don't now what to wear. Honestly there are days it takes me more than 90 minutes just to pick an outfit. This outfit started with my black heels. I hear you guys think: “black pumps are the most easy items to combine!”. Well, not for me. I bought these must-haves last week, because every woman needs a pair of black pumps. I almost went for the lime-colored ones, but no, I wanted black, I had to buy black heels.

I was standing in front of my closet I was figuring out a way to wear heels more edgy than feminine (I'm not the typical girly girl). Of course, leather! The weather still sucks so leather trousers are perfect. Combined with this Aztec print top by Balmain and pretty feather earrings I'm almost good to go. I'm completely in love with this fringe waistcoat, which is great for festivals. Finishing touch: skull ring. In style of the Alexander McQueen skull ring, but only for £5.99. And there it is, my what to wear of today, in leather and feathers!

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten