zondag 29 juli 2012

NEW IN // Cross Tee



Oh my guys, it has been 9 days since my last post! The weather is good and I completely forget about everything which happens inside. Sorry! Even though I didn't share everything with you, I had a great week. Last Monday I went to Modefabriek, a Dutch fashion fair, to watch the new collections for spring/summer 2013. During the evening I went for a barbecue at the park with my friends in Amsterdam.
I worked a few days and Thursday I enjoyed the sun and hosted a barbecue at my place. Yesterday my boyfriend and I cleaned my house and in the afternoon I went horseriding in the forest. I had dinner with my friends and partied, of course. 
Today I chilled with my boyfriend. Tomorrow it's time to work, but at the end of the week my friends and I are going to a festival. Three days of partying!

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about my new cross tee! Bought at New Look for only €14,95! I'm so glad it's finally mine! But now it's time for a new episode of True Blood. Later!

.LOVE.

2 opmerkingen: