zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

WHAT TO WEAR // A colorful day

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a special blogitem called 'What to wear'Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Monday with you guys. 



TANK Influence Black Studded Cross Tank Top (New Look | £14.99)

JEANS J Brand MID RISE SKINNY JEANS (MyTheresa | £108.00)
SHOES Jil Sander LEATHER PUMPS (MyTheresa | £202.00)

BAG Leather Satchel (Topshop | £55.00)
EARRINGS Cut out cross earrings (Dorothy Perkins | £4.00)

Monday is never my favorite day of the week, but today I woke up and the sun was shining in my room. I felt so cheerful I decided to go for a colorful outfit.

I love the pink jeans. On one hand it's very girly, but because it's so neon is also a bit rebel. To emphasize the rebelliousness I decided to combine this jeans with crosses. Crosses are hot and totally my thing. New Look has many crossed items this season, like this tank top. If you want affordable pieces with crosses, New Look is the place to be!

Normally I don't wear heels that much, I own lots of pairs, but I prefer flat shoes. But this minty ones, oh my! They are so cute. And I love the pink-mint combination. Too many colors can make your outfit look like a clown, so stick with a few like I did. A big leather bag of Topshop and I'm good to go this Monday!

.LOVE.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten