vrijdag 10 augustus 2012

WHAT TO WEAR // Summer evening dinner

As you probably know, I'm working as an editor at SWYF. We got a special blogitem called 'What to wear'Every day someone else is showing an outfit. I wanted to share my look of Monday with you guys. 

TOP MAISON SCOTCH Skinny shoulder strap tank (Denim Plus | € 35,95) 
PANTS Just Female Pants View (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 44,98) 
JACKET Red Valentino Blue Metallic Tweed Jacket (My-Wardrobe | € 478,80) 
SHOES Nelly Shoes Davidina (Nelly | € 54,95) 
WATCH Nixon Gold Finish Square Face Bracelet Watch (ASOS | € 210,14) 
BAG Fab. Clutch Ita Safari (WELIKEFASHION.COM | € 189,95)  

Monday again, I like weekends better. But today it's my mother-in-law's birthday, so it ain’t a regular Monday for me. Tonight the whole family is coming over for dinner, so it's time to dress-up! What to wear at a summer evening dinner?

This look started with the shoes. Normally the shoes are things which I decide about at the end, but these yellow ones of Nelly are so cute.. They have to have a leading role in the outfit. Black pants are perfect to combine with strappy sandals. I didn't want to go to chic, so I decided to wear a more edgy tee from Maison Scotch. Even though it's summer, during the evening a jacket is necessary. To make the look more trendy I added a animal printed clutch to the look. I'm done! Is dinner already served?

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten