donderdag 6 september 2012

LAGO DI GARDA // Lazise part 1


I know I'm the worst blogger in the world, I let you guys down for weeks! But I'm back. As you know I went to Italy for holidays the last week of summer. When life started again this Monday, I had a big reality check: summer is over. They woke me up out of my summer dream. I felt quite depressive so I didn't want to blog. I'm still not happy summer is over, but I decided to make the best of it and enjoy the rest of the year. 

These pictures I made last day of my holiday in Italy with my friends. We had a great time! Didn't do much, shopping, drinking, tanning and eating kind of covers the whole vacation. 

Picture story!

1. Lazise, the town we stayed near to. I've been here many times, still in love with this picturesque village. 
2. Me and my funny (ugly) face at Lazise
3. Wine and Dine baby!
4. My girl at the climber of the abandoned camping near ours
5. Sunset
6. All of us together!

Many pictures will follow. I still have some pretty outfit pictures of Greece left, perhaps for times we want to remember summer. But for now, got to get back to life, to reality, to school. Merp...

.LOVE.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten