donderdag 4 oktober 2012

UPDATE // Vogue FNO






Yes, a whole bunch of pictures of Vogue Fashion Night Out in Amsterdam. Even though it was a few weeks ago, I still wanted to share these with you guys. You've already seen my outfit but we (my friend and I) also went to see a few things. 
The evening wasn't spectacular, but it was nice and I had great company. First we went to De Bijenkorf to see a fashionshow, some looks were quite nice but some models didn't look that great. Afterwards we strolled around a bit. Later on we went to the PC (a street with designer shops) to drink some bubbles. Here is the story..

Picture story!
1. Cute Vogue tops for sale
2. Roses, candy and bubbles
3/4/5. Fashionshow at De Bijenkorf
6. I met one of my favourite fashion bloggers Cindy from COTTDS and Ilanka of Fashionnerdic
7. Fabulous shoes of Jan Taminiau
8. Jan Taminiau himself (quite a funny fellow)
9. Trip home: wine and dine at the train

.LOVE.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten